They saw their ideal customer as being a confident, challenging and confrontational entrepreneur who would invest in new unlisted equities online. Which is exactly how we saw their ideal launch campaign.
Welcome to our Website at www.other.co.uk. The Website is provided by Other Creative Limited, a company registered under number 3216634 in England and Wales and whose registered office is at 10-11 Charterhouse Square, London EC1M 6EH ("other", "us", "we" or "our" for short) "You" and "Your" means you as the user of our Website.
2. Acceptance of agreement
3. Changes to the agreement
We may from time to time make changes to the terms of this Agreement. Any changes will be posted on our Website and notified to You by means of a notice and links to the revised terms of the Agreement on our homepage. Please review these Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure You are aware of any changes made by us. If You use the Website after changes are notified to You in this way, You agree to such changes. If you do not agree to such changes, you should not use this Website.
4. Accessing our Website
Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend any or all of the Website without notice. Access to our Website is dependent upon availability of the worldwide web and we accept no responsibility for Your inability to access our site arising out of circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We have the right to disable Your access to our Website at any time if, in our opinion, You have failed to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement.
5. Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our Website are not intended as advice and should not be relied upon. To the fullest extent permissible by law, we disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information and all terms, representations, conditions or warranties that might otherwise be implied in this Agreement are hereby excluded.
6. Linking to our website
You may link to our home page, provided You do so in a way that is fair and legal and which does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not link to our Website in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not remove or obscure by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice, or other information published on the Website. Our Website must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
7. Limited licence
Subject to the terms of this Agreement, we grant You a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited right to access, view, and print out one copy of this Website and all data, information, software graphics, images, text, posts and other content on the Website, ("Materials") on a single device strictly in accordance with this Agreement. You may only view, print out and use the Website and the Materials for Your own personal, non-commercial use. We expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in and to the Website and the Materials and Your use of the Website and Materials is subject to the following restrictions. You must not (a) remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Materials; (b) modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose; (c) transfer the Materials to any other person; (d) use any Materials from the Website in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right, proprietary right, or property right of us or any third parties; or (e) reproduce, modify, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast, frame, communicate to the public or circulate to any third party or exploit this Website and/or the Materials in any way; without our prior written consent.
8. Trade marks
We expressly reserve all rights in and to the domain name www.other.co.uk, the trading name, "other" and all other related service marks, trading names or other trademarks relating to our products and services. Other trademarks, products and company names mentioned on the Website may be trademarks of their respective owners or licensors and the rights in such marks are expressly reserved to the respective owners or licensors.
9. Third party sites and content
The Website and/or the Materials may contain links to third party websites. If You decide to visit any third party site, You do so at Your own risk. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites. Links do not imply that we or this Website is/are affiliated or associated such sites. Third party content may appear on the Website or may be accessible via links from the Website. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for such content.
10. Exclusions and disclaimers
1. To the fullest extent permissible by law, we exclude and disclaim all warranties, terms, conditions and representations that might otherwise be implied by law in relation to this Website, the Materials and/or all services supplied by us in connection with this Website. 2. We shall not be liable under this Agreement for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. 3. The materials on this Website may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Materials. Any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall be at your sole risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website and to make any changes to the features, functionality or content of the Website at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content on the Website. 4. We do not represent or warrant that the Website will be error-free, free of viruses or owner harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. 5. We will not be in breach of this Agreement nor be liable for any failure or delay in performance of our obligations under this Agreement, arising from or attributable to acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control. 6. In such circumstances, Your corresponding obligations will be suspended to the same extend as ours and we will use all reasonable endeavours to carry out our obligations under this Agreement in any way that is reasonably practicable and to resume the performance of its obligations as soon as reasonably possible.
11. Our liability
1. Nothing in this Agreement shall exclude our liability for: (a) death or personal injury arising through negligence; (b) fraudulent misrepresentation; and/or (c) anything else that cannot be excluded or limited by us under English law. 2. Our aggregate liability to You in connection with any claim arising out of or relating to the Website, the Materials and the services provided in connection with the Website or otherwise shall be limited to the amount paid by You in relation to that claim. 3. You shall compensate and hold us and our partners, affiliated companies, agents, officers, directors, employees harmless against all liabilities, losses, claims and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, incurred by the same in connection and/or arising out of Your breach of the terms of this Agreement.
12. Legal compliance and applicable law
1. You shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations in England and Wales in connection with Your use of the Website and the Materials that appear on it. 2. The laws of England and Wales shall apply to this Agreement and this Agreement shall be interpreted under English law. Any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. 3. Should any part of this Agreement be held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed consistent with applicable law and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent that anything in or associated with the Website is in conflict or inconsistent with this Agreement, this Agreement shall take precedence. Our failure to enforce any provision of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver of such provision nor of the right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement shall survive any termination of this Agreement.
Thank you for visiting our Website.
1. About us
2. Information collection
We may collect and keep a record of personal information about you from our Website, telephone conversations, emails and written communications. For example, you may be required to provide certain information such as your name, address, email address, telephone number and personal opinions and comments. Please let us know if any of your personal information changes or is inaccurate so that we may keep our records up to date.
3. How do we use your information?
- to protect our Website and systems against unauthorised access
- to communicate with you
- for record keeping purposes
- for market research
- to track activity on our Website
- to improve the quality of our service
4. Disclosure of your information
We will not market to you or pass your information to any third party in order for them to market to you without firstly obtaining your express permission.
In common with many other website operators, we may use standard technology called 'cookies' on this site. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies enable us to identify you and to store information about the products you select between visits. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent cookies being stored, however if you do turn cookies off this will limit the service that we are able to provide to you.
7. Use of your information outside the European Union
Some of the organisations to which we may disclose your personal information are situated outside of the European Union. In order to provide you with the products and services you require, we may need to transfer your personal information to these countries some of which may not protect privacy rights as extensively as the United Kingdom.
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We have security procedures in place to protect our customer database from loss and misuse, and only allow access to it when absolutely necessary, and then under strict guidelines as to what use may be made of the personal information contained within it.
10. Your rights to access your personal information
You have the right to receive information about the personal data we hold about you (for which we may charge a small statutory fee). The current fee is GBP10.00.
11. Contact us
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 7600 9339
Mail: other, 10-11 Charterhouse Square, London EC1M 6EH
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7012 1989
© 2014 Other Creative Limited. All rights reserved.
We are the agency of the untrodden path. 32 people with over 250 years of experience. Unilever and RBS and Sky and Ordnance Survey and Freedom from Torture and 25 other clients.
An 18 year-old agency with a start-up's spirit. 2013's Most Innovative Company at the New York Women in Business Awards. A business whose first client is still here. Friday Food and Pearl's laugh. Founders leading projects for clients and making tea for colleagues. Inspiring ideas in digital, film, social, print and face-to-face. Branding, internal communications, charity fundraising, advertising, online content. A yellow pencil. A gold Stevie award. A grade A credit rating. A big agency that just happens to be small.
This is other.
Striking Gold at the Clarion Awards. (Twice.)
Good work, happy clients and champagne on tap. We’ll be honest: we love awards. So we were delighted to win two major categories at the Clarion Awards, a leading award for communicating CSR, social and ethical issues.
Both wins were for our work with Unilever. The internal campaigns for Gender Diversity and Sustainability in the workplace won by an overwhelming majority because of the huge impact they had across Unilever – 40,000 employees took part in over 80 countries.
All of which is on top of our recent success at the Stevie awards. Our “I am Marie” campaign for Freedom from Torture has won a Gold Award, which we’ll pick up in Paris later this month. Can’t wait.
You'll find us at:
10-11 Charterhouse Square, London EC1M 6EH.
If you'd like us to work for you, please contact email@example.com.
Or if you'd like to work for us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call us on 020 7600 9339.
We welcome applications from talented individuals from all backgrounds.